Friday, October 30, 2015

Flipped Video for the Passe Compose

I told my French II students that I made a video for them to watch and take notes on before our we started our next unit. They liked the idea! They thought it would be great to have and watch anytime they wanted. I posted the video and I told them to watch it and have the notes by Monday, October 19. Monday rolled around and out of 24 students, 5 were prepared for class. So it was class as usual. But the five that did watch the video, they helped me think of some ways to change the video to make it better. I will edit this one and review what each verb means. I will also add more about making the verb agree with the subject. The students always struggle to remember that step.

Here is my video link: https://youtu.be/J4unPuGCVtI

After watching the video, the students should be able to tell what happened in the past using a helping verb and a past participle. They will know which verbs take etre as a helping verb and they will know to make those verbs agree with the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment