Saturday, October 10, 2015

Flipped Classroom/use of video

Question 2: Find a video that you would work in your classroom. What would you do differently if you created that video?


I plan to use 30 seconds of the We Are Marshall movie. In addition to this short clip, I plan to video the Memorial Fountain on Marshall's campus, the turning off the fountain and it's significance. Also, I will visit the crash site memorial in Wayne County. I will include my personal memories of where I was that Saturday night in November 1970.  I think that making a personal connection to a historical tragedy will bring the lesson into focus.

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely right, bringing your personal experiences into the video will mean something to the students. They are connected to you, therefore your experiences are more important to them than an outside source.

    ReplyDelete