Thursday, December 18, 2014

Test Stats-Anatomy and Physiology Flip Lesson

I have my anatomy students do a bone practicum when we study the skeletal system.  Instead of going over each bone in class, I made four videos that point them out.  Then, I use the class time to have them do a disarticulated skeleton lab where they examine each bone and figure out what it is, where it goes, and what it does.

I could not get the videos to load directly to the site, so here is the link to the videos.
Bone Practicum

I am getting test results from the classes that used the same test and activity but did not have access to the videos.  These grades do not include any extra credit, scaling, etc.

The students were asked if they watched the videos (the answers corresponded with the view counter).

Average score for those that did NOT watch videos: ~70%

Average score for those that did watch videos:  98.8% 

No comments:

Post a Comment