Wednesday, February 25, 2015

eduCanon

On the Schoology App section, you can install an app called eduCanon that is similar to EDPuzzle and Office Mix. It lets you take Video URLs and add questions and quizzes throughout. I like this for Schoology because it is linked and is supposed to provide feedback and data. Does anyone else use this? I have been playing around with it and am in the middle of adding questions to one of my videos.
One thing that I have found is that you have to use video URLs from YouTube, TeacherTube, Vimeo or Shmoop rather than being able to upload the video directly from your computer as you can do with EDPuzzle. I did have to start uploading my videos to my Teacher Tube account (http://www.teachertube.com/user/profile/kgibbs1) before I could start editing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment