Saturday, November 29, 2014

Schoology

I have been setting up my class with the use of Schoology, in my opinion it's by far the best resource for an online classroom. I know for myself, I was looking for a way to be able to use the Examview test questions or another resource so that I didn't have to individually type each question. Below is a video on how you can do this with your class.


There is also a way to randomize questions, example being that if you have a quiz that's 15 questions, the questions can be randomized and selected from a bank of questions. I have posted a video down below.
As soon as I am able to completely understand the process, I will try to make a simplified video on how to do this.

3 comments:

  1. This is really good stuff. Great tool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the information on Schoology. Many teachers use it as a way of delivering content to their students.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I do not use Schoology with my students (mainly because we have to use Edline here and I am not posting things twice), I do think that it is one of the best options to use for an online classroom. I find it easy to navigate and user friendly. If we ever move away from Edline and are able to start developing more of our own, I will probably go to Schoology myself.

    ReplyDelete